Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Super CCTV

Whenever people come to visit for the first time, I always try to imagine what it is like to never have seen our apartment before. The exercise always gets me to look at it with fresh eyes, to notice things left undone or thinks about things that need to change.




This CCTV chandelier takes the exercise to a fascinating place: to see objectively just how you are viewed. I don't think I could handle the scrutiny.


The project was done by Hwang Kim, a Korean student of the Royal College of Art.

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love your apartment. It's as beautiful as you are.
    xoxo,
    angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice meaning to that unique work of art! It shows how a person can be viewed from different angles and described by different views. I hope the model doesn't get strained by that heavy but amazing masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete