Wednesday, April 13, 2011

iPad (un)Inspired

My friend, KM, forwarded a link to this new product with a note to please to blog about it...



It's an iPad (inspired) dry erase board.

Um.





[BIG PAUSE]





She's right. It's really stupid.



From the sellers:

"Nothing beats the power of the whiteboarding. Now you can put down your thoughts in this handy-sized version with an iPad silhouette. Pass it around. Keep it at your desk or at the conference table. Refer to the backside for an interaction guide. 1 to 1 scale with 20 pixel grid. Get the most out of your product design sessions."

All this for just $24.95.


This makes me sad. Designers have better, more worthwhile projects they could be working on. I read this as what some of them are doing in order to pay the rent. "Hey guys, let's think of stuff we can do to jump on the iPad/phone phenomenon."


But I do find these stencils inspiring...





I see some spray paint, brick walls (and maybe jail) in my future.












hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment